1951 Briscoe Ter, Fremont, CA 945394 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,328 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Virtual Tour: http://1951briscoeter.dom.us
A Beautiful 2 Story Mission West Townhome Situated in A Quiet and Excellent Location ~ All Top Rated Mission San Jose Schools: Gomes Elementary (API 990), Hopkins Junior High School (API 986) ,Mission San Jose High School (API 951) ~ Built in 1972~ Nice and Bright Floor Plan with 4 Bedrooms , One and Half Bathrooms~ Approx. 1,328 Sq. Ft. Living Space and 1,220 Sq. Ft. Lot ~ 2 Car Garage ~ Brand New Double Pane Windows Thru Out~ Brand New Laminate Flooring in Living Room & Brand New Carpet in All Bedrooms~ Totally Remodeled Kitchen Features Beautiful Granite Counter Tops, Nice Cabinets, Stainless Steel Sink, New Range and Tile Flooring~ Gorgeous and Bright Living Room with Sliding Doors Leads to the Nice Front Yard ~Updated Bathrooms with New Granite Counter Tops, New Cabinet, New Mirror, New Light fixture, Double Vanity~ Close to All Schools, Shopping, Fremont Central Park, Library and Bart Station ~Easy Access to Highway 680~ Monthly HOA: $ 272 ( including Earthquake Insurance, Roof, Common Area Maintenance?), Excellent Condition~ Must See This Sweet Mission San Jose Home!
- Lot: 1,220 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $650,000
- Price/sqft: $489
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,328 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2112883384
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1951 Briscoe Ter
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Kimber-Gomes, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.6% less than in Fremont, and 23.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Kimber-Gomes home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fremont.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Kimber-Gomes home values.
- 1901 Briscoe Ter Fremont, CA$724K321,392
- 1911 Briscoe Ter Fremont, CA$661K321,314
- 1921 Briscoe Ter Fremont, CA$658K321,314
- 1931 Briscoe Ter Fremont, CA$661K221,392
- 1941 Briscoe Ter Fremont, CA$597K31.51,146
- 1942 Briscoe Ter Fremont, CA$662K221,392
- 1952 Briscoe Ter Fremont, CA$695K221,392
- 1951 Briscoe Ter Fremont, CA$713K41.51,328
- 1962 Briscoe Ter Fremont, CA$675K321,314
- 1961 Briscoe Ter Fremont, CA$687K41.51,328
- 1972 Briscoe Ter Fremont, CA$689K321,314
- 1971 Briscoe Ter Fremont, CA$624K31.51,146
- 1900 Gomes Rd Fremont, CA$833K221,248
- 1982 Briscoe Ter Fremont, CA$703K321,314
- 1982 Briscoe Ter Fremont, CA$746K32--
- 1912 Gomes Rd Fremont, CA$771K2--1,248
- 1981 Briscoe Ter Fremont, CA$493K321,146
- 1992 Briscoe Ter Fremont, CA$716K321,392
- 1981 Briscoe Ter Fremont, CA$591K311,146
- 41013 Pajaro Dr Fremont, CA$863K311,342
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!