1951 Delamere Ct, Jacksonville, FL 322463 beds, 2 baths, 1,393 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $140,000
- Price/sqft: $101
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 399 sqft
- Clubhouse, Living room, Playground, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,393 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Lot depth: 220
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 1652858065
- Zillow Home ID: 44598180
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1951 Delamere Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Golden Glades - The Woods, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34% less than in Jacksonville, and 99% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Golden Glades - The Woods home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Golden Glades - The Woods home values.
- 1883 Burgess Hill Dr E Jacksonville, FL$167K321,825
- 1963 Delamere Ct Jacksonville, FL$184K321,556
- 1875 Burgess Hill Dr E Jacksonville, FL$235K321,888
- 1971 Delamere Ct Jacksonville, FL$207K321,850
- 1867 Burgess Hill Dr E Jacksonville, FL$170K321,490
- Burgess Hill Dr Jacksonville, FL$165K421,850
- 1974 Delamere Ct Jacksonville, FL$208K321,714
- 1950 Delamere Ct Jacksonville, FL$153K321,278
- 1962 Delamere Ct Jacksonville, FL$198K321,716
- 1859 Burgess Hill Dr E Jacksonville, FL$186K321,541
- 1888 Burgess Hill Dr E Jacksonville, FL$201K321,748
- 1868 Burgess Hill Dr E Jacksonville, FL$246K422,164
- 12416 Burgess Hill Dr Jacksonville, FL$191K322,116
- 1851 Burgess Hill Dr E Jacksonville, FL$212K321,833
- 12415 Burgess Hill Dr Jacksonville, FL$196K321,846
- 1858 Burgess Hill Dr E Jacksonville, FL$192K321,803
- 1843 Burgess Hill Dr E Jacksonville, FL$195K321,414
- 12410 Burgess Hill Dr Jacksonville, FL$198K321,745
- 12409 Burgess Hill Dr Jacksonville, FL$183K321,643
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!