1951 NE 31st Ct, Lighthouse Point, FL 33064
Sold on 8/21/13: $295,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:2,512 sq ft
- Lot:7,558 sqft
- Year Built:1964
- Last Sold:Aug 2013 for $295,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Last Remodel Year1965
- Lot Width77
- Parcel #484319140100
- Roof TypeTile
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID42936978
- Construction Quality6.0
- Days on Zillow123
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$426,877||$363K – $478K||+$21,875||$169||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,471/mo||$1.4K – $3.5K/mo||+$39||$0.98||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 33064 home values will rise 10.8% next year, compared to a 6.7% increase for Lighthouse Point as a whole. Among 33064 homes, this home is valued 279.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 21.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33064 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 59.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 193.6% higher than in Lighthouse Point, and 367.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33064 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lighthouse Point.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33064 home values.
Neighborhood for 1951 Ne 31st Court
Nearby Schools in Lighthouse Point
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Norcrest Elementary (assigned) PK-5 0.7 mi
- Deerfield Beach High (assigned) 9-12 2.0 mi
- Deerfield Beach Middle (assigned) 6-8 2.4 mi
- Eagles Nest Elementary Charter School K-5 0.7 mi
- Eagles Nest Middle Charter School 6-8 0.7 mi
- Cresthaven Elementary PK-5 1.2 mi
- Crystal Lake Community Middle 6-8 1.3 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005