1951 Waterford Pointe Rd, Lexington, NC 272923 beds, 4 baths, 3,194 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1.21 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- 146 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $125
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 1993 for $55,000
- Price/sqft: $141
- MLS #: 702763
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 1600 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 624 sqft
- Security System
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,194 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Lot width: 130
- Parcel #: 06040A0000044
- Zillow Home ID: 5716244
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1951 Waterford Pointe Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27292 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 31.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 18.2% lower than in Lexington, and 19.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 27292 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lexington.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 1935 Waterford Pointe Rd Lexington, NC$366K322,020
- 1967 Waterford Pointe Rd Lexington, NC$686K254,658
- 1917 Waterford Pointe Rd Lexington, NC$531K334,000
- 1899 Waterford Pointe Rd Lexington, NC$347K221,436
- 1993 Waterford Pointe Rd Lexington, NC$280K321,636
- 1875 Waterford Pointe Rd Lexington, NC$472K322,557
- 2007 Waterford Pointe Rd Lexington, NC$376K321,797
- 1851 Waterford Pointe Rd Lexington, NC$415K322,157
- 2021 Waterford Pointe Rd Lexington, NC$258K211,464
- 1856 Waterford Pointe Rd Lexington, NC--Studio----
- 2034 Waterford Pointe Rd Lexington, NC$404K33.53,797
- 1835 Waterford Pointe Rd Lexington, NC$436K42.52,514
- 2035 Waterford Pointe Rd Lexington, NC$336K32.51,422
- 1817 Waterford Pointe Rd Lexington, NC$433K43.52,028
- 1026 Ervin Dr Lexington, NC$367K432,100
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.