- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
19511 Goulburn St, Detroit, MI 482053 beds, 1 bath, 798 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $2,500
- Price/sqft: $3
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 308 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 798 sqft
- Lot depth: 114
- Lot width: 41
- Parcel #: 21032340
- Zillow Home ID: 88609615
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19511 Goulburn Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 48205 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 132.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.8% greater than in Detroit, and 537.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48205 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48205 home values.
- Studio, 1 baths
1,548 sqft, 4,791 sqft lot, built in 1944
- Studio, 1 baths
- 19521 Goulburn St Detroit, MI$31K31755
- 19503 Goulburn St Detroit, MI$39K--1.51,554
- 19527 Goulburn St Detroit, MI$33K--11,000
- 19537 Goulburn St Detroit, MI$37K--11,063
- 19417 Goulburn St Detroit, MI$34K--1833
- 19547 Goulburn St Detroit, MI$28K--1947
- 19409 Goulburn St Detroit, MI$31K--1790
- 19526 Waltham St Detroit, MI$36K311,205
- 19532 Waltham St Detroit, MI$51K31915
- 19555 Goulburn St Detroit, MI$29K--2938
- 19403 Goulburn St Detroit, MI$39K31.5808
- 19510 Waltham St Detroit, MI$29K31819
- 19510 Goulburn St Detroit, MI$28K--1861
- 19518 Waltham St Detroit, MI$34K411,248
- 19500 Waltham St Detroit, MI$43K--1809
- 19561 Goulburn St Detroit, MI$30K311,019
- 19500 Goulburn St Detroit, MI$30K--1931
- 19395 Goulburn St Detroit, MI$41K--1795
- 19532 Goulburn St Detroit, MI$32K--11,070
- 19400 Waltham St Detroit, MI$32K311,318
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!