19516 NE 212th Ave, Brush Prairie, WA 986064 beds, 4 baths, 4,557 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2.9 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $399,900
- Price/sqft: $88
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement, 1134 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 768 sqft
- RV Parking
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,557 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Propane butane
- Last remodel year: 1993
- Lot depth: 341
- Lot width: 341
- Parcel #: 202155000
- Zillow Home ID: 23321710
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19516 Ne 212th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98606, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13% higher than in Brush Prairie, and 41.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98606 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Brush Prairie.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98606 home values.
- 19512 NE 212th Ave Brush Prairie, WA$507K43.52,566
- 21200 NE 197th Cir Brush Prairie, WA$354K32.251,891
- 20818 NE Kristen Cir Brush Prairie, WA$388K42.52,023
- 21012 NE Kristen Cir Brush Prairie, WA$429K42.252,916
- 21112 NE Kristen Cir Brush Prairie, WA$468K443,533
- 20802 NE Kristen Cir Brush Prairie, WA$380K42.52,400
- 20822 NE Kristen Cir Brush Prairie, WA$413K432,670
- 21210 NE 197th Cir Brush Prairie, WA$444K42.752,739
- 19521 NE 212th Ave Brush Prairie, WA$501K33.252,566
- 19417 NE 212th Ave Brush Prairie, WA$442K432,660
- 21418 NE 197th Cir Brush Prairie, WA$405K433,239
- 21204 NE 192nd St Brush Prairie, WA$342K32.252,003
- 21412 NE 197th Cir Brush Prairie, WA$631K434,697
- 19116 NE 212th Ave Brush Prairie, WA$348K32.51,916
- 20712 NE Kristen Cir Brush Prairie, WA$440K42.52,525
- 21300 NE 197th Cir Brush Prairie, WA$330K32.751,956
- 20709 NE Kristen Cir Brush Prairie, WA$516K433,547
- 20819 NE Kristen Cir Brush Prairie, WA$440K432,655
- 20819 NE Kristen Cir Brush Prairie, WA$440K532,655
- 19219 NE 207th Ave Brush Prairie, WA$411K43.52,506
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!