1952 1st Ave APT 5H, New York, NY 100293 beds, 1.5 baths
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
About the Apartment
- 3 Bedroom, 1.5 bath
- Hardwood floors
- Newly rennovated kitchen with granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances
- Balcony open to 1st ave
- Laundry Facilities in building and adjacent buildings
About the Area
- 2 Pharmacies, several supermarkets, and gourmet deli downstairs/within one block
- Many young professionals, students, and families with young children in the neighborhood
- Nearest Train Station 96 Street or 103rd Street and Lexington Ave (7 minute walk)
- 25 minutes to midtown via subway
- M15 Select Bus one block away
- Metropolitan Hospital and Mount Sinai Hospital within a few blocks
About the Application Process
- $50 money order/certified check to Urban America Management Company
- 600 or better credit score
- documents showing proof of income or financial aide award package
- Cooling: Wall
- Laundry: None
- Parking: On street
- Zillow Home ID: 2117969607
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1952 1st Avenue APT 5H
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 10029, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 850% greater than in New York, and 50.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 10029 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 10029 home values.
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292