- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1952 2nd St NW, Washington, DC 20001Studio, 1,620 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,526 sqft
- Built in 1936
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2013 for $662,500
- Price/sqft: $409
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,620 sqft
- Parcel #: 3087 0818
- Zillow Home ID: 479469
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1952 2nd St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Ledroit Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.4% higher than in Washington, and 2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Ledroit Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ledroit Park home values.
- 1954 2nd St NW Washington, DC$718K322,212
- 1950 2nd St NW Washington, DC$492K311,020
- 1948 2nd St NW Washington, DC$559K311,260
- 1956 2nd St NW Washington, DC$1.12M32.53,510
- 1946 2nd St NW Washington, DC$548K311,260
- 1958 2nd St NW Washington, DC$738K33.52,236
- 1944 2nd St NW Washington, DC$566K321,260
- 1942 2nd St NW Washington, DC$561K411,242
- 1962 2nd St NW # 1 Washington, DC$637K32.51,400
- 1962 2nd St NW # 2 Washington, DC$646K32.51,420
- 1960 2nd St NW Washington, DC$562K221,444
- 1940 2nd St NW Washington, DC$462K311,024
- 206 Elm St NW Washington, DC$710K332,276
- 1964 2nd St NW Washington, DC$764K53.52,600
- 1938 2nd St NW Washington, DC$819K53.51,972
- 208 Elm St NW Washington, DC$677K422,472
- 1936 2nd St NW Washington, DC$558K411,362
- 212 Elm St NW Washington, DC$608K211,118
- 1934 2nd St NW Washington, DC$811K431,882
- 214 1/2 Elm St NW Washington, DC$658K422,248
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!