1952 Autumn Dr, Keller, TX 762624 beds, 2 baths, 1,940 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- 30 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2013
- MLS #: 12190189
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 536 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,940 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 40746267
- Zillow Home ID: 70568256
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1952 Autumn Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 76262 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 10% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 45.1% less than in Keller, and 25.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 76262 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Keller.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 76262 home values.
- 1705 N Pearson Ln Northlake, TX--Studio----
- 1650 N Pearson Ln Keller, TX$1.38M437,317
- 1944 Autumn Dr Keller, TX$332K322,540
- 2001 Lazy Ln Keller, TX$309K322,198
- 2000 Lazy Ln Keller, TX$318K422,202
- 2000 Coventry Pl Keller, TX--------
- 1730 N Pearson Ln Keller, TX$337K433,004
- 2005 Lazy Ln Keller, TX$301K422,224
- 2004 Lazy Ln Keller, TX$348K532,631
- 2004 Coventry Pl Keller, TX$696K564,765
- 1936 Autumn Dr Keller, TX$318K322,112
- 2001 Greenwood Ln Keller, TX$259K421,879
- 1985 Summer Ln Keller, TX$266K322,062
- 1965 Summer Ln Keller, TX$269K322,359
- 2004 Coventry Pl Keller, TX$642K55.24,765
- 2009 Lazy Ln Roanoke, TX$309K42.52,449
- 2009 Lazy Ln Keller, TX$338K422,449
- 2008 Coventry Pl Keller, TX$647K444,363
- 2008 Lazy Ln Keller, TX$308K322,308
- 2005 Greenwood Ln Keller, TX$262K321,889
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!