- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1952 Hertford Dr, South Park, PA 151293 beds, 2 baths, 972 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.53 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $135,500
- Price/sqft: $139
- Parking: 1 space
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 972 sqft
- Parcel #: 1007B00044000000
- Zillow Home ID: 11251191
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1952 Hertford Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 15129 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 12.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.9% higher than in South Park, and 47.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 15129 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in South Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 15129 home values.
- 1956 Hertford Dr Library, PA$263K42.52,088
- 1948 Hertford Dr South Park, PA$183K42.51,792
- 1960 Hertford Dr South Park, PA$144K31.51,600
- 1944 Hertford Dr Library, PA$127K31.51,080
- 1940 Hertford Dr Library, PA$152K31.51,425
- 1964 Hertford Dr South Park, PA$164K31.51,401
- 1437 Royal Park Blvd Library, PA$162K31.51,438
- 1951 Hertford Dr Library, PA$148K31.51,568
- 1947 Hertford Dr South Park, PA$158K31.51,504
- 1955 Hertford Dr Library, PA$172K31.51,380
- 1433 Royal Park Blvd Library, PA$238K322,013
- 1943 Hertford Dr Library, PA$158K31.51,424
- 1936 Hertford Dr South Park, PA$157K31.51,568
- 1968 Hertford Dr Library, PA$194K31.51,663
- 1959 Hertford Dr Library, PA$165K32.51,538
- 1429 Royal Park Blvd Library, PA$162K31.51,413
- 1939 Hertford Dr Library, PA$176K31.51,504
- 1935 Hertford Dr Library, PA$172K321,504
- 1436 Royal Park Blvd Library, PA$277K42.52,000
- 1972 Hertford Dr Library, PA$257K31.52,436
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!