19522 Edinborough Rd, Detroit, MI 482193 beds, 1.5 baths, 808 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $12,000
- Price/sqft: $15
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 1 space, 280 sqft
- Parking, Smoke Free, Unfurnished
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 808 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 116
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: 22091039016
- Zillow Home ID: 88440311
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19522 Edinborough Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 48219, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.6% less than in Detroit, and 511% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 48219 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48219 home values.
- 3 beds, 1 baths
870 sqft, 5,227 sqft lot, built in 1951
- 3 beds, 1 baths
- 19514 Edinborough Rd Detroit, MI$36K--1870
- 19700 Edinborough Rd Detroit, MI$35K31870
- 19504 Edinborough Rd Detroit, MI$37K311,121
- 19710 Edinborough Rd Detroit, MI$34K--1868
- 19496 Edinborough Rd Detroit, MI$40K311,300
- 19701 Huntington Rd Detroit, MI$36K31877
- 19523 Huntington Rd Detroit, MI$36K--1877
- 19720 Edinborough Rd Detroit, MI$49K--1871
- 19711 Huntington Rd Detroit, MI$36K--1.5877
- 19515 Huntington Rd Detroit, MI$39K--1875
- 19488 Edinborough Rd Detroit, MI$34K--1870
- 19721 Huntington Rd Detroit, MI$35K--1877
- 19730 Edinborough Rd Detroit, MI$32K--1.5867
- 19505 Huntington Rd Detroit, MI$34K--1871
- 19731 Huntington Rd Detroit, MI$33K--1.5877
- 19480 Edinborough Rd Detroit, MI$39K--1.51,300
- 19497 Huntington Rd Detroit, MI$35K--1871
- 19738 Edinborough Rd Detroit, MI$34K--1871
- 19523 Edinborough Rd Detroit, MI$36K--1870
- 19711 Edinborough Rd Detroit, MI$31K--1.5870
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.