1953 Lilac Ln, Lima, OH 458063 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,734 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.43 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $91,000
- Price/sqft: $52
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 648 sqft
- RV Parking
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,734 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1991
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 188
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 46230604004000
- Zillow Home ID: 33136262
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1953 Lilac Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 45806 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 49.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.9% higher than in Fort Shawnee, and 52.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 45806 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fort Shawnee.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 45806 home values.
- 1937 Lilac Ln Lima, OH$119K321,428
- 1965 Lilac Ln Lima, OH$144K42.52,100
- 1860 Leffler Dr Lima, OH$120K321,925
- 1850 Leffler Dr Lima, OH$115K31.51,544
- 1870 Leffler Dr Lima, OH$115K321,632
- 1921 Lilac Ln Cridersville, OH$114K321,588
- 1948 Lilac Ln Lima, OH$116K321,428
- 1964 Lilac Ln Lima, OH$129K321,568
- 1932 Lilac Ln Lima, OH$117K321,630
- 1840 Leffler Dr Lima, OH$112K31.51,232
- 1916 Lilac Ln Lima, OH$117K31.51,348
- 3751 Darrell Dr Cridersville, OH$91K31.51,259
- 4300 Leffler Dr Cridersville, OH$115K421,560
- 1865 Leffler Dr Lima, OH$91K311,308
- 4310 Leffler Dr Cridersville, OH$98K422,214
- 1900 Lilac Ln Lima, OH--------
- 1855 Leffler Dr Lima, OH$96K31.51,274
- 1875 Leffler Dr Cridersville, OH$139K42.51,248
- 3737 Darrell Dr Lima, OH$88K31.51,302
- 4320 Leffler Dr Lima, OH$115K221,152
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.