- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1954 9th Ave W # A, Seattle, WA 981193 beds, 3.25 baths, 1,620 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 2008
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 280 sqft
- Last sold: Dec 2009 for $493,000
- Finished basement, 350 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,620 sqft
- Parcel #: 7011201006
- Zillow Home ID: 84756316
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1954 9th Avenue W # A
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West Queen Anne, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.9% lower than in Seattle, and 49.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help West Queen Anne home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Queen Anne home values.
- 1944 9th Ave W UNIT B Seattle, WA$457K21.51,040
- 1954 9th Ave W # B Seattle, WA$696K32.251,620
- 1944 9th Ave W UNIT A Seattle, WA$515K21.51,078
- 1948 9th Ave W Seattle, WA$741K331,710
- 1950 9th Ave W Seattle, WA$646K341,730
- 1938 9th Ave W Seattle, WA$330K11480
- 1960 9th Ave W Seattle, WA$1.19M411,900
- 1952 9th Ave W Seattle, WA$710K33.251,710
- 1946 9th Ave W UNIT C Seattle, WA$679K32.51,700
- 1946 9th Ave W UNIT B Seattle, WA$645K32.51,700
- 1946 9th Ave W UNIT A Seattle, WA$705K32.51,700
- 1943 8th Ave W UNIT C Seattle, WA$681K22.51,620
- 1940 9th Ave W Seattle, WA$934K33.52,400
- 1943 8th Ave W UNIT B Seattle, WA$690K22.51,446
- 1936 9th Ave W Seattle, WA$663K421,990
- 1943 8th Ave W UNIT C Seattle, WA$712K22.51,640
- 1949 8th Ave W Seattle, WA$1.27M322,800
- 1947 8th Ave W Seattle, WA$702K221,510
- 1953 8th Ave W Seattle, WA$930K322,290
- 1934 9th Ave W Seattle, WA$728K422,160
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292