- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1954 East Ave NW, Atlanta, GA 303188 beds, 6 baths, 2,694 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $41,464
- Price/sqft: $15
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 374 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,694 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 17 02260001025
- Zillow Home ID: 35921024
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1954 East Avenue Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Grove Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 93.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 36.3% higher than in Atlanta, and 270.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Grove Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Grove Park home values.
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths
1,587 sqft, 6,534 sqft lot, built in 2009
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths
- 1110 Jones Ave NW Atlanta, GA$157K662,726
- 1964 East Ave NW Atlanta, GA$54K21702
- 1957 East Ave NW # 0 Atlanta, GA$140K43--
- 1955 East Ave NW Atlanta, GA$129K843,600
- 1957 East Ave NW Atlanta, GA$105K432,200
- 1968 East Ave NW Atlanta, GA$137K432,944
- 1984 East Ave NW Atlanta, GA$86K32.51,544
- 1980 East Ave NW Atlanta, GA$83K43.52,020
- 1127 Jones Ave NW Atlanta, GA$96K431,524
- 1127 Jones Ave NW # A Atlanta, GA--431,500
- 1971 East Ave NW Atlanta, GA$125K632,916
- 1125 Jones Ave NW Atlanta, GA$148KStudio43,096
- 1135 Jones Ave NW Atlanta, GA$61K21986
- 1123 Jones Ave NW # 0 Atlanta, GA$81K------
- 1123 Jones Ave NW Atlanta, GA$143K662,600
- 1987 Ruth St NW Atlanta, GA$51K321,080
- 1987 Ruth St NW # 0 Atlanta, GA$66K32--
- 1972 East Ave NW Atlanta, GA$75K311,624
Nearby Schools in Atlanta
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.