1954 Virginia Park St, Detroit, MI 482062 beds, 2 baths, 2,816 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1916
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $2,100
- Price/sqft: $1
- Finished basement, 1100 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 373 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,816 sqft
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 08002026
- Zillow Home ID: 88751441
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1954 Virginia Park Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Detroit market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 96.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 67.9% higher than in Detroit Metro, and 383.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Detroit home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Detroit home values.
- 1948 Virginia Park St Detroit, MI$66K--22,470
- 1962 Virginia Park St Detroit, MI$70K--22,804
- 1968 Virginia Park St Detroit, MI$55K--22,764
- 1974 Virginia Park St Detroit, MI$58K422,350
- 1982 Virginia Park St Detroit, MI$54K--22,690
- 1941 Virginia Park St Detroit, MI$68K--22,838
- 1967 Virginia Park St Detroit, MI$92K------
- 1955 Virginia Park St Detroit, MI$50K--22,190
- 1969 Virginia Park St Detroit, MI$90K------
- 1975 Virginia Park St Detroit, MI$93K--22,852
- 1988 Virginia Park St Detroit, MI$50K--22,260
- 1947 Virginia Park St Detroit, MI$50K--22,380
- 1933 Virginia Park St Detroit, MI$94K------
- 1989 Virginia Park St Detroit, MI$59K311,300
- 1997 Virginia Park St Detroit, MI$53KStudio22,674
- 2000 Virginia Park St Detroit, MI$60K--22,764
- 1925 Virginia Park St Detroit, MI$93K------
- 2003 Virginia Park St Detroit, MI$51K--22,512
- 1962 Seward St Detroit, MI$50K--22,384
- 1954 Seward St Detroit, MI$88K--22,444
Nearby Schools in Detroit
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!