1955 18th Pl NE, Issaquah, WA 980292 beds, 2.25 baths, 1,620 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1,949 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $365,000
- Price/sqft: $225
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 590 sqft
- Partial basement, 80 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,620 sqft
- Parcel #: 3629960740
- Zillow Home ID: 62944426
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1955 18th Pl Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98029 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 38.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.6% lower than in Issaquah, and 6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 98029 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Issaquah.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98029 home values.
- 1949 18th Pl NE Issaquah, WA$397K22.251,620
- 1961 18th Pl NE Issaquah, WA$403K22.31,620
- 1984 17th Ave NE Issaquah, WA$392K221,510
- 1943 18th Pl NE Issaquah, WA$458K22.51,640
- 1996 17th Ave NE Issaquah, WA$388K221,500
- 1952 18th Ave NE Issaquah, WA$402K231,620
- 1957 18th Ave NE Issaquah, WA$400K22.251,620
- 1972 17th Ave NE Issaquah, WA$386K21.751,510
- 2002 17th Ave NE Issaquah, WA$262K221,100
- 2002 17th Ave NE # R100 Issaquah, WA$270K21987
- 2002 17th Ave NE # P100 Issaquah, WA$166K----229
- 1960 17th Ave NE Issaquah, WA$392K221,530
- 1937 18th Pl NE Issaquah, WA$408K22.51,600
- 2004 17th Ave NE Issaquah, WA$465K33.251,710
- 1929 18th Ave NE Issaquah, WA$413K22.51,673
- 2008 17th Ave NE Issaquah, WA$365K32.751,420
- 1931 18th Pl NE Issaquah, WA$417K22.51,673
- 1923 18th Ave NE Issaquah, WA$426K22.251,673
- 1958A 18th Ave NE Issaquah, WA$183K11670
- 2012 17th Ave NE Issaquah, WA$374K22.751,420
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!