- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1955 Dunning Rd, Columbus, OH 432193 beds, 1 bath, 1,324 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $13,400
- Price/sqft: $10
- Finished basement, 400 sqft
- Parking: Off street
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,324 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 010153150
- Zillow Home ID: 33930348
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1955 Dunning Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brittany Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42.3% greater than in Columbus, and 167.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Brittany Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brittany Hills home values.
- 1947 Dunning Rd Columbus, OH$55K311,324
- 1961 Dunning Rd Columbus, OH$47K311,324
- 1941 Dunning Rd Columbus, OH$63K311,324
- 1967 Dunning Rd Columbus, OH$49K311,324
- 1933 Dunning Rd Columbus, OH$61K311,324
- 1973 Dunning Rd Columbus, OH$51K31960
- 1970 Brentnell Ave Columbus, OH$69K311,289
- 1964 Brentnell Ave Columbus, OH$51K31.51,071
- 1976 Brentnell Ave Columbus, OH$39K21816
- 1984 Brentnell Ave Columbus, OH$50K311,071
- 1927 Dunning Rd Columbus, OH$39K311,324
- 1956 Brentnell Ave Columbus, OH$38K21672
- 1981 Dunning Rd Columbus, OH$66K311,324
- 2322 Dunning Ct Columbus, OH$58K31960
- 1958 Dunning Rd Columbus, OH$50K311,324
- 1990 Brentnell Ave Columbus, OH$42K21772
- 1950 Brentnell Ave Columbus, OH$34K411,071
- 1966 Dunning Rd Columbus, OH$56K311,324
- 1921 Dunning Rd Columbus, OH$51K311,324
- 2321 Dunning Ct Columbus, OH$40K31960
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!