- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1955 Kirsten St, Newton, NC 286583 beds, 1 bath, 1,476 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4.61 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: May 2001 for $22,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 720 sqft
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,476 sqft
- Parcel #: 3638170194780000
- Zillow Home ID: 71961278
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1955 Kirsten Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28658, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.7% greater than in Newton, and 13% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28658 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Newton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28658 home values.
- 1961 Kirsten St Newton, NC$288K332,945
- 1885 Beverly St Newton, NC$317K43.52,719
- 1896 Beverly St Newton, NC$218K321,921
- 1923 Tripletts Farm Rd Newton, NC$98K321,584
- 5 Blk A Unrec Pl NC--------
- 7D Place 15-110 Acres S NC--------
- 1877 Tripletts Farm Rd Newton, NC$83K311,012
- 1843 Beverly St Newton, NC$245K42.52,104
- 1998 Kirsten St Newton, NC$182K321,688
- 5516 Startown Rd Newton, NC--------
- 1836 Beverly St Newton, NC$129K321,530
- Cansler Cir Maiden, NC--------
- 5464 Startown Rd Newton, NC$120K32.51,152
- 5476 Startown Rd Newton, NC$131K321,293
- 5452 Startown Rd Newton, NC$141K321,260
- 5488 Startown Rd Newton, NC$78K31.51,078
- 5433 Startown Rd Newton, NC$80K31.51,500
- 5D Place 15-110 Acres S NC--------
- 5396 Startown Rd Newton, NC--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292