- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1955 Sweet Olive Ct, Jacksonville, FL 322184 beds, 3 baths, 2,455 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- HOA Fee: $35
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $164,900
- Price/sqft: $67
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 640 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Composition, Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Floor size: 2,455 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1064830385
- Zillow Home ID: 67405049
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1955 Sweet Olive Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Oceanway, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.7% greater than in Jacksonville, and 221.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Oceanway home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Oceanway home values.
- 1958 Wages Way Jacksonville, FL$184K422,093
- 1964 Sweet Olive Ct Jacksonville, FL$197K422,164
- 1966 Wages Way Jacksonville, FL$214K432,497
- 1947 Sweet Olive Ct Jacksonville, FL$162K321,878
- 1950 Wages Way Jacksonville, FL$184K322,003
- 1956 Sweet Olive Ct Jacksonville, FL$210K432,384
- 1974 Wages Way Jacksonville, FL$244K432,977
- 12576 Big Gum Dr Jacksonville, FL$239K432,400
- 12568 Big Gum Dr Jacksonville, FL$202K422,160
- 1948 Sweet Olive Ct Jacksonville, FL$185K422,146
- 1942 Wages Way Jacksonville, FL$233K43.52,716
- 1939 Sweet Olive Ct Jacksonville, FL$212K432,453
- 1955 Emily Gail Ct Jacksonville, FL$192K422,292
- 1957 Wages Way Jacksonville, FL$226K542,909
- 1963 Wages Way Jacksonville, FL$199K422,193
- 12560 Big Gum Dr Jacksonville, FL$220K432,376
- 1949 Wages Way Jacksonville, FL$241K43.52,648
- 1940 Sweet Olive Ct Jacksonville, FL$217K432,500
- 1971 Wages Way Jacksonville, FL$240K542,881
- 1947 Emily Gail Ct Jacksonville, FL$207K432,437
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!