1955 W Broad St, Bethlehem, PA 180182 beds, 1 bath, 715 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1,219 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1915
- 1054 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jan 2005 for $53,900
- Price/sqft: $103
- MLS #: 442755
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: On street, 0 space
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 715 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 11
- Parcel #: 641778054615 1
- Zillow Home ID: 9618649
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1955 W Broad Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 18018, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 36.4% lower than in Bethlehem Township, and 70.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 18018 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bethlehem Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 18018 home values.
- 1957 W Broad St Bethlehem, PA$75K21852
- 1959 W Broad St Bethlehem, PA$67K31864
- 1953 W Broad St Bethlehem, PA$114K21840
- 1961 W Broad St Bethlehem, PA$89K31864
- 1963 W Broad St Bethlehem, PA$73K21816
- 1965 W Broad St Bethlehem, PA$65K31960
- 1967 W Broad St Bethlehem, PA$85K31984
- 1952 Glendale Ave Bethlehem, PA$83K22864
- 1949 W Broad St Bethlehem, PA$103KStudio--8,089
- 1969 W Broad St Bethlehem, PA$100K21864
- 1948 Glendale Ave Bethlehem, PA$102K21864
- 1946 Glendale Ave Bethlehem, PA$68K21864
- 1944 Glendale Ave Bethlehem, PA$66K21864
- 1942 Glendale Ave Bethlehem, PA$94K21864
- 1971 W Broad St Bethlehem, PA$81K21864
- 1940 Glendale Ave Bethlehem, PA$65K21912
- 1954 Glendale Ave Bethlehem, PA$78K21828
- 1961-1963 Ritter St Salisbury Twp, PA$63K------
- 1938 Glendale Ave Bethlehem, PA$70K21864
- 1956 Glendale Ave Bethlehem, PA$87K21864
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292