19552 Seaview St, Orlando, FL 328334 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,183 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1.03 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2005 for $60,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 831 sqft
- RV Parking
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- 3 Garage Door Openers, Conservation Area, Kitchen Island, Playground, Washer/Dryer Hook Ups
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 3,183 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 262332117320870
- Zillow Home ID: 84655612
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19552 Seaview Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32833, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.6% lower than in Wedgefield, and 18.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 32833 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Wedgefield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32833 home values.
- 19616 Seaview St Orlando, FL$276K432,758
- 19552 Seaview St Orlando, FL$348K43.53,203
- 19553 Sheldon St Orlando, FL--------
- 19617 Sheldon St Orlando, FL$325K433,019
- 19514 Seaview St Orlando, FL$256K422,558
- 19509 Sheldon St Orlando, FL$238K432,606
- 19706 Seaview St Orlando, FL$393K443,136
- Sabal St Orlando, FL--------
- 19469 Seaview St Orlando, FL$267K332,564
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292