- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
19561 Dresden St, Detroit, MI 482053 beds, 1 bath, 1,071 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1946
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2011 for $2,600
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 320 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,071 sqft
- Lot depth: 126
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 21034867
- Zillow Home ID: 88238328
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19561 Dresden Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 48205 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 132.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.8% greater than in Detroit, and 537.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48205 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48205 home values.
- 19569 Dresden St Detroit, MI$30K311,019
- 19553 Dresden St Detroit, MI$29K31.5729
- 19577 Dresden St Detroit, MI$32K--1735
- 19545 Dresden St Detroit, MI$31KStudio11,300
- 19585 Dresden St Detroit, MI$29K--1735
- 19537 Dresden St Detroit, MI$36K--1735
- 19593 Dresden St Detroit, MI$31K311,315
- 19529 Dresden St Detroit, MI$38K--1735
- 19568 Dresden St Detroit, MI$36K--1792
- 19552 Dresden St Detroit, MI$33K--1792
- 19560 Bradford St Detroit, MI$41K31778
- 19601 Dresden St Detroit, MI$38K--1729
- 19552 Bradford St Detroit, MI$37K--1732
- 19576 Dresden St Detroit, MI$36K--1803
- 19566 Bradford St Detroit, MI$29K--1734
- 19544 Dresden St Detroit, MI$32K--1803
- 19521 Dresden St Detroit, MI$53K------
- 19536 Dresden St Detroit, MI$44K--1.5809
- 19536 Bradford St Detroit, MI$30K--1770
- 19609 Dresden St Detroit, MI$38K--1735
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!