1957 89th Ave, Oakland, CA 946215 beds, 4 baths, 2,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,800 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Last sold: May 2014 for $340,100
- Price/sqft: $131
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,600 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 043 459600500
- Zillow Home ID: 24798568
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1957 89th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Webster, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 60% higher than in Oakland, and 55.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Webster home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oakland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Webster home values.
- 1963 89th Ave Oakland, CA$192K311,139
- 1951 89th Ave Oakland, CA$247K211,177
- 1971 89th Ave Oakland, CA$338K211,919
- 1945 89th Ave Oakland, CA$325K421,640
- 1972 89th Ave Oakland, CA$402K32--
- 1958 88th Ave Oakland, CA$229K21848
- 1954 88th Ave Oakland, CA$681K643,558
- 1964 88th Ave Oakland, CA$283K321,300
- 1944 88th Ave Oakland, CA$183K21880
- 1939 89th Ave Oakland, CA$352K31.51,400
- 1975 89th Ave Oakland, CA$221K311,218
- 1938 88th Ave Oakland, CA$204K311,318
- 8809 Olive St Oakland, CA$413K542,207
- 1950 89th Ave Oakland, CA$146K31814
- 1956 89th Ave Oakland, CA$220K11714
- 1938 89th Ave Oakland, CA$205K211,182
- 1933 89th Ave Oakland, CA$224K211,296
- 1960 89th Ave Oakland, CA$227K21772
- 1964 89th Ave Oakland, CA$209K21910
- 1934 89th Ave Oakland, CA$562K643,348
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292