A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1990
- HOA Fee: $66
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $785,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $376
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- View: City, Mountain
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliance Hookups \ Cooking-Electric, Appliance Hookups \ Dryer-Electric, Appliance Hookups \ Ice Maker, Appliance Hookups \ Washer, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Appliances That Stay \ Trash Compactor, Appliances That Stay \ Washer, Architecture \ Contemporary, Bus line nearby \ Y, Cats/Dogs \ No Restrictions, Common Prop Features \ Cable TV, Common Prop Features \ Elevator, Common Prop Features \ Fire Sprinklers, Common Prop Features \ Lobby Entrance, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Cement/Concrete, Exterior \ Stucco, Family room location \ M, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, H/O Dues Included \ Earthquake Ins., H/O Dues Included \ Garbage, H/O Dues Included \ Water/Sewer, Heating/Cooling \ Central A/C, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Heating/Cooling \ Heat Pump, Home owner dues include \ J, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Curbs, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot Details \ Sidewalk, Master bedroom location \ U, Parking Types \ Common Garage, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ COND, Roof \ Flat, Show map link \ Y, Status \ P, Style \ 31, Type of Fireplace \ Wood, Unit Features \ Alarm System, Unit Features \ Balcony/Deck/Patio, Unit Features \ End Unit, Unit Features \ French Doors, Unit Features \ Insulated Windows, Unit Features \ Jetted/Soaking Tub, Unit Features \ Master Bath, Unit Features \ Skylights, Unit Features \ Walk-in Closet, Utility room location \ U, View \ City, View \ Lake, View \ Mountain, View \ See Remarks
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 2,087 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Parcel #: 3148000060
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 48848029
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $650-887K.
Market guideZillow predicts Capitol Hill home values will rise 4.9% next year, compared to a 4.8% increase for Seattle as a whole. Among Capitol Hill homes, this home is valued 90.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 16.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Capitol Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.1% lower than in Seattle, and 24.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Capitol Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Capitol Hill home values.
Nearby Schools in Seattle
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!