1958 Mayfield Ave, San Jose, CA 951303 beds, 2 baths, 1,250 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,199 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $910,000
- Price/sqft: $728
- Parking: 476 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,250 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1958
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 62
- Parcel #: 40301103
- Zillow Home ID: 19658698
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1958 Mayfield Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West San Jose market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 3.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 91.7% less than in San Jose, and 97% less than the national average. This lower local number could help West San Jose home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West San Jose home values.
- 1970 Mayfield Ave San Jose, CA$868K321,250
- 1946 Mayfield Ave San Jose, CA$879K321,250
- 1980 Mayfield Ave San Jose, CA$1.46M533,004
- 1934 Mayfield Ave San Jose, CA$879K321,250
- 1992 Mayfield Ave San Jose, CA$839K321,250
- 1951 Mayfield Ave San Jose, CA$843K321,250
- 1924 Mayfield Ave San Jose, CA$890K421,421
- 1935 Mayfield Ave San Jose, CA$957K321,577
- 1969 Mayfield Ave San Jose, CA$1.14M421,900
- 4907 Harmony Way San Jose, CA$891K321,250
- 514 Po Box Campbell, CA--11.51,000
- 2002 Mayfield Ave San Jose, CA$849K321,250
- 1919 Mayfield Ave San Jose, CA$897K321,250
- 1914 Mayfield Ave San Jose, CA$997K421,652
- 4919 Harmony Way San Jose, CA$850K321,250
- 2012 Mayfield Ave San Jose, CA$851K321,250
- 4928 Northlawn Ct # 1 San Jose, CA$981K431,819
- 4936 Northlawn Ct San Jose, CA$900K321,250
- 1904 Mayfield Ave San Jose, CA$895K321,250
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.