196 36th St APT 2D, Pittsburgh, PA 152011 bed, 1 bath, 1,161 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1,161 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2011 for $175,000
- Price/sqft: $151
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,161 sqft
- Parcel #: 0049J00123002D00
- Zillow Home ID: 72261715
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 196 36th Street APT 2D
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Lower Lawrenceville, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 77.1% less than in Pittsburgh, and 85.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Lower Lawrenceville home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pittsburgh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lower Lawrenceville home values.
- 196 36th St APT 2E Pittsburgh, PA$200K111,167
- 196 36th St APT 3B Pittsburgh, PA$315K121,705
- 196 36th St APT 2C Pittsburgh, PA$256K111,536
- 196 36th St APT 2A Pittsburgh, PA$299K111,400
- 196 36th St APT 2A Pittsburgh, PA$297K11--
- 196 36th St APT 2A Pittsburgh, PA$229K11--
- 196 36th St APT 2B Pittsburgh, PA$198K111,151
- 196 36th St APT 2F Pittsburgh, PA$177K11831
- 196 36th St APT 3C Pittsburgh, PA$322K111,731
- 196 36th St APT 3A Pittsburgh, PA$315K11.51,968
- 196 36th St APT 2A Pittsburgh, PA$276K111,675
- 196 36th St APT 3G Pittsburgh, PA$166K11831
- 196 36th St APT 3H Pittsburgh, PA$232K111,261
- 196 36th St APT 3F Pittsburgh, PA$203K111,167
- 196 36th St APT 2G Pittsburgh, PA$198K111,261
- 196 36th St Pittsburgh, PA$109K11--
- 196 36th St APT 3E Pittsburgh, PA$194K111,200
- 196 36th St APT 3D Pittsburgh, PA$375K113,152
- 190 36th St Pittsburgh, PA$243K83.53,696
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292