- Lot: 1.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2010
- 136 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,652 all time views
- 35 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Mar 2011 for $145,000
- Price/sqft: $136
- MLS #: 4397970
- View Virtual Tour
- AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), FAM_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Side Entry, GARAGE_PARKING \ Storage, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Electric, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Propane, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH1_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Bonus Room, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH2_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Office, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Icemaker Connection, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Floor size: 2,568 sqft
- Parcel #: HMSD M:00018 B:000117 L:000000
- Zillow Home ID: 86802864
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $247-372K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 03826 home values will fall 0% next year, compared to a 0.1% fall for Boston Metro as a whole. Among 03826 homes, this home is 45.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 9.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03826, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 786.1% higher than in Boston Metro, and 203.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03826 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03826 home values.
|193 E Main St East Hampstead, NH||$196K||3||1||1,142|
|190 E Main St East Hampstead, NH||$370K||--||1||2,563|
|188 E Main St East Hampstead, NH||$342K||3||1||2,551|
|203 E Main St UNIT 2 East Hampstead, NH||$167K||2||2||992|
|203 E Main St UNIT 1 East Hampstead, NH||$145K||2||1||1,000|
|203 E Main St UNIT 2 East Hampstead, NH||$139K||2||1||992|
|203 E Main St UNIT 3 East Hampstead, NH||$141K||2||1||1,127|
|203 E Main St UNIT 4 East Hampstead, NH||$117K||2||1||1,014|
|203 E Main St East Hampstead, NH||$114K||2||1||1,000|
|187 E Main St East Hampstead, NH||$339K||--||--||--|
|206 E Main St East Hampstead, NH||$289K||3||2||2,495|
|209 E Main St East Hampstead, NH||$274K||2||1||1,587|
|180 E Main St East Hampstead, NH||$203K||2||1||1,000|
|180 E Main St East Hampstead, NH||$220K||2||1||1,000|
|2 Russet Ln Hampstead, NH||$263K||4||2||2,479|
|212 E Main St East Hampstead, NH||$247K||3||1||1,450|
|6 Russett Ln East Hampstead, NH||$281K||--||--||--|
|6 Russet Ln Hampstead, NH||$239K||3||2||1,793|
|215 E Main St East Hampstead, NH||$485K||--||1||4,658|
|5 Russet Ln Hampstead, NH||$228K||3||2||1,663|
Nearby Schools in East Hampstead
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.