- Single Family
- Built in 2010
- 521 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $75
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- MLS #: 189804
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Slate
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Mountain
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Appliances That Stay \ Washer, Architecture \ Craftsman, Basement \ Fully Finished, Building Condition \ Very Good, Building Information \ Additional Dwelling, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Community Features \ CCRs, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Energy Source(heat) \ Propane, Energy Source(heat) \ Wood, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Stone, Exterior \ Wood, Extra finished room location \ U, Floor Covering \ See Remarks, Floor Covering \ Slate, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Heating/Cooling \ Heat Pump, Heating/Cooling \ Stove/Free Standing, Interior Features \ Bath Off Master, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Interior Features \ French Doors, Interior Features \ Hot Tub/Spa, Interior Features \ Vaulted Ceilings, Interior Features \ Wine Cellar, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Secluded, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Garden Space, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Sloped, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Wooded, Master bedroom location \ M, New Construction \ Completed, Parking Type \ Garage-Attached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Roof \ See Remarks, Sewer \ Septic, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Deck, Site Features \ High Speed Internet, Site Features \ Hot Tub/Spa, Site Features \ Outbuildings, Site Features \ Patio, Site Features \ Propane, Status \ A, Style \ 11, View \ Bay, View \ City, View \ L, View \ Mountain, View \ Ocean, Water Source \ Community, Water Source \ Private
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2111286208
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $230-565K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Washington home values will increase 5.5% next year.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98245, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.9% greater than in Eastsound, and 25.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98245 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Eastsound.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|196 Hidden Ridge Trl Eastsound, WA||$1.51M||3||4||3,479|
|263 Hidden Ridge Trl Eastsound, WA||$564K||2||2||1,291|
|1560 Eagle Ridge Rd Eastsound, WA||$752K||3||3||2,073|
|208 Hidden Ridge Trl Eastsound, WA||$1.25M||2||1||217,800|
|Hidden Ridge Trl Eastsound, WA||$1.25M||2||1||3,522|
|1035 Eagle Ridge Rd Eastsound, WA||$1.03M||2||3||3,094|
|498 Hammond Ln Eastsound, WA||$1.06M||1||2||2,716|
|503 Hidden Ridge Trl Eastsound, WA||$563K||1||1||763|
|19 Eagle Ridge Rd Orcas Island, WA||--||--||--||--|
|670 Eagle Ridge Dr Eastsound, WA||$673K||2||2||1,577|
|1731 Eagle Ridge Rd Eastsound, WA||$977K||--||--||3,189|
|836 Hidden Ridge Trl Eastsound, WA||$637K||1||1||784|
|796 Eagle Ridge Rd Eastsound, WA||$761K||2||3||1,958|
|1656 Eagle Ridge Rd Eastsound, WA||$1.77M||3||3||4,109|
|761 Hidden Ridge Trl Eastsound, WA||$1.4M||4||3.5||3,100|
|200 Hammond Ln Eastsound, WA||$747K||3||3||2,608|
|289 Helen Logge Ln Eastsound, WA||$1.01M||4||3||2,632|
|648 Purdue Lake Rd Eastsound, WA||$739K||1||2||1,412|
|236 Mooney Ln Orcas Island, WA||$1.04M||2||3||2,400|
|609 Gafford Ln Eastsound, WA||$765K||2||2||1,979|
Nearby Schools in Eastsound
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!