- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
196 Kapalu St APT A, Honolulu, HI 968134 beds, 3 baths, 1,576 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,883 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Last sold: Nov 2004 for $585,500
- Parking: 200 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,576 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Parcel #: 1220180810000
- Zillow Home ID: 590949
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 196 Kapalu Street APT A
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Nuuanu-Punchbowl, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 78.2% lower than in Honolulu, and 93.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Nuuanu-Punchbowl home values rise more quickly than other regions in Honolulu.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Nuuanu-Punchbowl home values.
- 196 Kapalu St APT B Honolulu, HI$714K31.51,864
- 2608 Ahekolo St Honolulu, HI$704K421,270
- 2602 Ahekolo St Honolulu, HI$694K32869
- 198 Kapalu St Honolulu, HI--------
- 196 Kapalu St Honolulu, HI$716K631,392
- 190 Kapalu St Honolulu, HI$792K431,812
- 2614 Ahekolo St Honolulu, HI$686K321,356
- 202 Kapalu St # B Honolulu, HI$637K41876
- 2588 Ahekolo St Honolulu, HI$638K41852
- 2489 Booth Rd Honolulu, HI$726K421,084
- 202 Kapalu St Honolulu, HI$690K52896
- 202 Kapalu St # A Honolulu, HI$634K31848
- 2564 Ahekolo St Honolulu, HI$796K421,776
- 2582 Ahekolo St Honolulu, HI$697K411,226
- 2485 Booth Rd Honolulu, HI$809K621,814
- 208 Kapalu St Honolulu, HI$654K41.51,008
- 2574 Ahekolo St Honolulu, HI$1.12M332,424
- 2566 Ahekolo St Honolulu, HI$738K521,648
- 2540 Ahekolo St Honolulu, HI$636K41776
- 2464 Kanealii Ave Honolulu, HI$760K41.51,563
Nearby Schools in Honolulu
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292