- Built in 1987
- 45 days on Zillow
- Views: 302 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Aug 2009 for $195,000
- Price/sqft: $114
- MLS #: 99099131
- Amenities Included \ None, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Area Num \ Derby, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement Type \ Garage Access, Basement Type \ Interior Access, Basement Type \ Storage, Basement Type \ Unfinished, Complex Management \ Unit Owners Association, Condo Type \ Traditional, Cooling System \ Central Air, Development Type \ Condominium, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Exterior Feature \ Deck, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Fuel Tank Description \ Non Applicable, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Heat Type \ Gas, Heat Type \ Hot Air, Heat Type \ Zoned, Hot Water Fuel \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Interior Feature \ Cable - Available, Interior Feature \ Internet - Available, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Laundry Room Info \ Upper Level, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell/Lease Listing Agreement, Listing Type Description \ Full Service, Mill Rate \ 35.7400, Neighborhood \ Derby (151), Park Garage Type \ Attached, Park Garage Type \ Under House, Property Sub Type \ Condo, Property Type \ Residential, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Sq Ft Source \ Town Records, Status \ Active, Style \ Condo, Style \ Townhouse, Tax Year \ 7/14-6/15, Transaction Type \ Sale, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 46
- Floor size: 1,578 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 005056
- Zillow Home ID: 57901083
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $115-210K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06418 home values will decrease 2.8% next year, compared to a 2.7% fall for Derby as a whole. Among 06418 homes, this home is 10.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 7.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06418, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10% greater than in Derby, and 78.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06418 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Derby.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06418 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (46)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 196 New Haven Ave|
Nearby Schools in Derby
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
PK, 7-82.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.