- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
196 Nicoll St, New Haven, CT 065111 bed, 2 baths, 2,471 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $300,000
- Price/sqft: $121
- Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Finished, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Basement Type \ Full Basement, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Cement, Exterior \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Laundry Room Access \ Basement Hook-Up, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Parking Type Description \ Off Street, Property Type \ Multi-Family, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ 2updown - Unit(S) per Floor, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,471 sqft
- Parcel #: M:197 B:0426 L:01700
- Zillow Home ID: 57962983
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 196 Nicoll Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Rock, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 73.7% lower than in New Haven, and 45.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help East Rock home values rise more quickly than other regions in New Haven.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Rock home values.
- 200 Nicoll St New Haven, CT$322K432,090
- 190 Nicoll St New Haven, CT$266K221,440
- 204 Nicoll St New Haven, CT$333K422,843
- 188 Nicoll St New Haven, CT$244K21.11,567
- 195 Nicoll St New Haven, CT$298K321,400
- 189 Nicoll St New Haven, CT$345K422,632
- 199 Nicoll St New Haven, CT$226K31.51,181
- 203 Nicoll St New Haven, CT$188K311,344
- 208 Nicoll St New Haven, CT$372K423,272
- 182 Nicoll St New Haven, CT$463K62.53,592
- 181 Nicoll St New Haven, CT$362K423,258
- 216 Nicoll St New Haven, CT$513K533,783
- 217 Nicoll St New Haven, CT$256K321,826
- 211 Nicoll St New Haven, CT$413K532,814
- 178 Nicoll St New Haven, CT$257K321,332
- 175 Nicoll St New Haven, CT$331K532,271
- 45 Nash St APT 6 New Haven, CT$276K11--
- 45 Nash St APT 9 New Haven, CT$274K11--
- 169 Nicoll St New Haven, CT$333K522,406
- 150 Willow St New Haven, CT$360K633,180
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!