196 Scholes StAPT 4B, Brooklyn, NY 11206
For Sale: $619,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Days on Zillow99
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesCondo Common Charges \ 316,Financing Allowed \ 90,Tax Deduction \ 0,Private Outdoor Space \ Balcony,Dogs Allowed \ true,Cats Allowed \ true,Total Floors \ 4,Borough \ Brooklyn,Block Number \ 3045,Lot Number \ 1101,Buyfolio Building ID \ 60570,Total Charges \ 354
- Appliances IncludedDryer, Washer
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count0
- Zillow Home ID83044602
- LaundryIn Unit
- MLS #225647
- Parcel #030451108
- Room Count3
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$535,907||$493K – $573K||+$12,417||$661||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,432/mo||$1.8K – $3.4K/mo||-$7||$3.00||12/16/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts New York home values will fall 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.7% fall for New York Metro as a whole. Among New York homes, this home is 32% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 159.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the New York market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 0.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 53.5% less than in New York Metro, and 92.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help New York home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New York home values.
Neighborhood for 196 Scholes Street APT 4B
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Middle School 582 (assigned) 6-8 0.1 mi
- P.S. 196 Ten Eyck (assigned) PK-5 0.1 mi
- Lyons Community School (assigned) 6-12 0.2 mi
- Young Women's Leadership School of Broo... (assigned) 6-8 0.2 mi
- Green School: an Academy for Environmen... (assigned) 9-12 0.2 mi
- Progress High School for Professional C... (assigned) 9-12 0.2 mi
- School for Legal Studies (assigned) 9-12 0.2 mi
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005