- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
196 W Houston St, New York, NY 100143 beds, 6 baths, 7,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,700 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1899
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $13,000,000
- Price/sqft: $1,733
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Security System
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 7,500 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Lot depth: 108
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 05280007
- Zillow Home ID: 31497883
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 196 W Houston Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the New York market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 1.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 80% less than in New York Metro, and 97% less than the national average. This lower local number could help New York home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New York home values.
- 3 Bedford St APT 1A New York, NY$2.06M----1,286
- 3 Bedford St APT 1B New York, NY$2.02M----1,161
- 3 Bedford St APT 2B New York, NY$1.8M----999
- 3 Bedford St APT 3A New York, NY$1.64M----825
- 3 Bedford St APT 3B New York, NY$1.79M----999
- 3 Bedford St APT 4A New York, NY$1.65M----825
- 3 Bedford St APT 4B New York, NY$1.8M----999
- 3 Bedford St APT 5A New York, NY$1.63M----825
- 3 Bedford St APT 5B New York, NY$1.81M----999
- 3 Bedford St New York, NY$2.61M----1,291
- 204 W Houston St APT 3B New York, NY$1.24M------
- 204 W Houston St APT 4D New York, NY$1.15M------
- 204 W Houston St APT 1A New York, NY$1.24M------
- 204 W Houston St APT 2A New York, NY$1.61M------
- 204 W Houston St APT 1B New York, NY$781K11--
- 204 W Houston St APT 4C New York, NY$1.85M------
- 204 W Houston St APT 2C New York, NY$1.05M------
- 204 W Houston St APT 2D New York, NY$1.36M------
- 204 W Houston St APT 2B New York, NY$1.18M------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!