1960-1964 15th St, SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94114
Sold on 7/2/13: $1,627,000
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Security System
- Days on Zillow253
- Parcel #3544 047
- Room Count15
- # Stories3.0
- Unit Count3
- Zillow Home ID15143037
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,587,112||$1.36M – $1.83M||+$19,618||$430||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$4,352/mo||$1.9K – $7.0K/mo||-$39||$1.18||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Mission home values will increase 4.2% next year, compared to a 3.6% rise for San Francisco as a whole. Among Mission homes, this home is valued 69.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 42.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mission market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 11.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 35% higher than in San Francisco, and 72.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Mission home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mission home values.
Neighborhood for 1960-1964 15th Street
- 1956 15th St San Francisco, CA$980K----1,421
- 1954 15th St San Francisco, CA$1.28M21.51,477
- 1966 15th St # A San Francisco, CA$1.17M--3.01,331
- 1958 15th St San Francisco, CA$976K----1,270
- 1968 15th St San Francisco, CA$814K----1,027
- 1950-1952 15th St San Francisco, CA$2.24M--3.05,700
- 1976-1980 15th St San Francisco, CA$1.73M--3.04,725
- 74 Landers St San Francisco, CA$1.01M----1,250
- 72 Landers St San Francisco, CA$1.05M----1,312
- 72 Landers St # A San Francisco, CA$651K----596
- 1973 15th St San Francisco, CA$1.02M22.01,300
- 1982-1986 15th St San Francisco, CA$1.5M--3.04,650
- 66-70 Landers St San Francisco, CA$1.3MStudio--3,775
- 62-64 Landers St San Francisco, CA$1.83M31.04,310
- 1967-1969 15th St San Francisco, CA$1.45M--2.02,270
- 1985 15th St San Francisco, CA$1.2M32.01,512
- 1971 15th St San Francisco, CA$1.24M32.02,000
- 120 Landers St APT B San Francisco, CA$855K21.51,174
- 1977-1979 15th St San Francisco, CA$1.57M--3.02,746
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005