- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1960-1964 15th St, San Francisco, CA 94114Studio, 3,690 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,121 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1903
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $1,627,000
- Price/sqft: $441
- Security System
- Room count: 15
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 3,690 sqft
- Parcel #: 3544 047
- Zillow Home ID: 15143037
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1960-1964 15th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Mission, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.5% less than in San Francisco, and 4.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Mission home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mission home values.
- 1956 15th St San Francisco, CA$1.18M----1,421
- 1954 15th St San Francisco, CA$1.35M21.51,477
- 1966 15th St San Francisco, CA$1.26M--31,331
- 1958 15th St San Francisco, CA$1.09M----1,270
- 1968 15th St San Francisco, CA$1.01M----1,027
- 1950-1952 15th St San Francisco, CA$2.86M--35,700
- 1976-1980 15th St San Francisco, CA$2.41M--34,725
- 74 Landers St San Francisco, CA$1.09M----1,250
- 72 Landers St San Francisco, CA$1.16M----1,312
- 72 Landers St # A San Francisco, CA$586K----596
- 1973 15th St San Francisco, CA$1.08M221,300
- 1982-1986 15th St San Francisco, CA$1.87M--34,650
- 66-70 Landers St San Francisco, CA$1.65MStudio--3,775
- 62-64 Landers St San Francisco, CA$2.17M314,310
- 1967-1969 15th St San Francisco, CA$1.81M--22,270
- 1985 15th St San Francisco, CA$1.39M321,512
- 1971 15th St San Francisco, CA$1.58M322,000
- 120 Landers St APT B San Francisco, CA$1.12M21.51,174
- 60 Landers St APT 5 San Francisco, CA$726K11900
- 1977-1979 15th St San Francisco, CA$2M--32,746
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!