1960 Centro West St, Tiburon, CA 949202 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,900 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Last sold: Feb 1994 for $463,500
- Parking: 220 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Address on Internet \ Full, Area \ Tiburon, City \ Tiburon, County \ Marin, Exterior \ Stucco, Living Room \ Cathedral Ceiling, Living Room \ Fireplace(s), Multiple Listing Service \ BAREIS MLS, Property Type \ Residential, Sale/Lease-Rent \ Lease, Showing \ 24 Hr Notice, Showing \ Appt. Only, Showing \ Contact List Agent, Showing \ Contact Owner, Showing \ Do Not Disturb, Showing \ Restricted Hours, Status \ Active, Stories/Levels \ 2 Story, Style \ Spanish/Mediterr, Tenant Pays \ Earthquake Ins, Tenant Pays \ Electricity, Tenant Pays \ Garbage, Tenant Pays \ Gas, Tenant Pays \ Heat, View(s) \ Bay, View(s) \ Bridges, View(s) \ Marina, View(s) \ Panoramic, View(s) \ Water
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Parcel #: 05912212
- Zillow Home ID: 19267815
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1960 Centro West Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94920, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.3% less than in Tiburon, and 50.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94920 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tiburon.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94920 home values.
- 1970 Centro West St Belvedere Tiburon, CA$3.13M442,760
- 1956 Centro West St Belvedere Tiburon, CA$1.51M421,904
- 1952 Centro West St Tiburon, CA$2M42.52,486
- 1980 Centro West St Tiburon, CA$3.59M353,191
- 1936 Centro West St Tiburon, CA$1.37M321,638
- 1938 Centro West St Tiburon, CA$1.71M321,632
- 1990 Centro West St Belvedere Tiburon, CA$1.77M222,114
- 1921 Mar West St Belvedere Tiburon, CA$5.62M53.54,557
- 1919 Mar West St Belvedere Tiburon, CA$1.61M321,664
- 1934 Centro West St Belvedere Tiburon, CA$3.04M532,958
- 1992 Centro West St Tiburon, CA$1.28M221,440
- 223 Diviso St Tiburon, CA$1.59M32.51,906
- 200 Diviso St Belvedere Tiburon, CA$4.03M554,250
- 220 Diviso St Belvedere Tiburon, CA$2.81M33.52,620
- 1917 Mar West St Tiburon, CA$1.55M221,735
- 1906 Centro West St Tiburon, CA$1.25M11725
- 1994 Centro West St Belvedere Tiburon, CA$4.54M663,916
- 230 Diviso St Tiburon, CA$2.92M43.52,900
- 1915 Mar West St Tiburon, CA--------
- 239 Diviso St Tiburon, CA$1.38M221,452
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!