1960 Hendrickson St, Brooklyn, NY 112343 beds, 1.5 baths, 936 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,492 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $510,000
- Price/sqft: $545
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 936 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1925
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 34
- Parcel #: 085080062
- Zillow Home ID: 30785410
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1960 Hendrickson Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Marine Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 202.5% higher than in New York, and 28.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Marine Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Marine Park home values.
- 1962 Hendrickson St Brooklyn, NY$431K----1,064
- 1956 Hendrickson St Brooklyn, NY$521K----1,140
- 1966 Hendrickson St Brooklyn, NY$462K----1,048
- 1952 Hendrickson St Brooklyn, NY$531K----1,140
- 1968 Hendrickson St Brooklyn, NY$481K----1,008
- 1963 Coleman St Brooklyn, NY$473K----1,320
- 1972 Hendrickson St Brooklyn, NY$453K----1,008
- 1948 Hendrickson St Brooklyn, NY$472K----1,140
- 1961 Coleman St Brooklyn, NY$615K----1,140
- 1965 Coleman St Brooklyn, NY$460K----1,116
- 1967 Coleman St Brooklyn, NY$462K----1,116
- 1957 Coleman St Brooklyn, NY$593K----1,140
- 1971 Coleman St Brooklyn, NY$513K----1,116
- 1953 Coleman St Brooklyn, NY$462K----1,140
- 1944 Hendrickson St Brooklyn, NY$479K----1,156
- 1949 Coleman St Brooklyn, NY$460K----1,140
- 4113 Avenue S Brooklyn, NY$462K----1,036
- 4115 Avenue S Brooklyn, NY$461K----1,036
- 4111 Avenue S Brooklyn, NY$593K----1,246
- 1940 Hendrickson St Brooklyn, NY$480K----1,140
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!