1960 N Lincoln Park W APT 512, Chicago, IL 606141 bed, 1 bath, 800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Multi Family
- Built in 1972
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2005 for $229,000
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Cable-ready, Living room, Secured entry, Stainless steel appliances
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Walk-in closet
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 30.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 800 sqft
- Parcel #: 14334000421036
- Zillow Home ID: 3741176
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1960 N Lincoln Park W APT 512
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Old Town Triangle, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.7% less than in Chicago, and 537.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Old Town Triangle home values rise more quickly than other regions in Chicago.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Old Town Triangle home values.
- Apt 303$344K------
- Apt 304$369K------
- Apt 306$230K------
- # 30$228K------
- Apt 310$246K11900
- Apt 312$227K1--800
- Apt 401$228K------
- Apt 402$176K------
- Apt 406$262K11--
Nearby Schools in Chicago
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292