1960 SE 9th Ave, Okeechobee, FL 349743 beds, 3 baths, 2,700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.48 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $212,500
- Price/sqft: $79
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 4 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Park
- Wet Bar
- New Roof, A/C, H/W Heater, Granite Kit, & Granite Mast. Bath. Central Kinetico Water Purifier
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,700 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R32737350330000000360
- Zillow Home ID: 45965487
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1960 Se 9th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 34974 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 41.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 51.3% less than in Okeechobee, and 10.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 34974 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Okeechobee.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 1980 SE 9th Ave Okeechobee, FL$139K321,750
- 1975 SE 9th Ave Okeechobee, FL$175K--21,595
- 2025 SE 9th Ave Okeechobee, FL$194K--2.52,111
- 2045 SE 9th Ave Okeechobee, FL$206K321,858
- 2060 SE 9th Ave Okeechobee, FL$159K--21,805
- 2075 SE 9th Ave Okeechobee, FL----2.5--
- SE 21st St Okeechobee, FL$205K--22,192
- 1005 SE 21st St Okeechobee, FL$215K322,795
- 2125 SE 9th Ave Okeechobee, FL----2.5--
- 2203 SE 8th Ave Okeechobee, FL$97K--21,248
- 1025 SE 21st St Okeechobee, FL$129K--21,484
- 2201 SE 8th Ave Okeechobee, FL$62K----672
- 2109 SE 8th Ave Okeechobee, FL$122K322,424
- 2130 SE 9th Ave Okeechobee, FL$222K--22,011
- 2145 SE 9th Ave Okeechobee, FL----2.5--
- 2107 SE 8th Ave Okeechobee, FL$81K----1,277
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!