1960 Tarpon Rd, Naples, FL 341023 beds, 3 baths, 2,227 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- 70 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Last sold: Jan 2005 for $1,200,000
- Price/sqft: $583
- MLS #: 214003950
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 4 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Other
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,227 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 18317320009
- Zillow Home ID: 43736727
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 1960 Tarpon Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Royal Harbor market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 39.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 82.5% higher than in Naples, and 9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Royal Harbor home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Naples.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Royal Harbor home values.
- 1950 Tarpon Rd Naples, FL$1.11M221,448
- 1980 Tarpon Rd Naples, FL$2.77M574,436
- 1980 Tarpon Rd Naples, FL$1.56M55.54,000
- 2000 Tarpon Rd Naples, FL$931K----2,379
- 1940 Tarpon Rd Naples, FL$1.7M343,083
- 1310 Cobia Ct Naples, FL$1.03M321,914
- 1975 Tarpon Rd Naples, FL$917K321,750
- 1955 Tarpon Rd Naples, FL$1.79M342,890
- 1985 Tarpon Rd Naples, FL$1.15M----2,577
- 1300 Cobia Ct Naples, FL$1.16M322,300
- 2020 Tarpon Rd Naples, FL$1.17M----2,045
- 1920 Tarpon Rd Naples, FL$993K322,102
- 1945 Tarpon Rd Naples, FL$1.01M221,562
- 2025 Tarpon Rd Naples, FL$860K321,642
- 1805 Kingfish Rd # 1 Naples, FL$955K----1,370
- 1266 Cobia Ct Naples, FL--Studio--1,804
- 1939 Tarpon Rd Naples, FL$810K321,873
- 1809 Kingfish Rd Naples, FL$973K232,137
- 1303 Cobia Ct Naples, FL$942K432,594
- 2130 Tarpon Rd Naples, FL$940K221,450
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!