19601 N 7th St UNIT 1062, Phoenix, AZ 850242 beds, 2 baths, 817 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1985
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $41,000
- Price/sqft: $50
- Approx SqFt Range \ 000, Approx SqFt Range \ Less Than 1, Apx Lot Size Range \ 1 - 7, Apx Lot Size Range \ 500, Assoc Rules/Info \ None, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Basement Description \ None, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dwelling Type \ Apartment Style/Flat, Elem School Dist # \ 069 - Paradise Valley Unified District, Elementary School \ Paradise Valley, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Desert Shadows, High School Dist # \ 069 - Paradise Valley Unified District, Horses \ N, Jr. High School \ Desert Cove, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Landscaping \ None, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Type \ A, Roofing \ All Tile, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Special Listing Cond \ Short Sale Aprvl Req, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Type \ ER, Utilities \ APS, Water \ City Water
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 817 sqft
- Parcel #: 21325874
- Zillow Home ID: 7997002
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19601 N 7th Street UNIT 1062
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Deer Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.6% lower than in Phoenix, and 104.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Deer Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Deer Valley home values.
- 19601 N 7th St UNIT 1061 Phoenix, AZ$79K--2.751,184
- 19601 N 7th St UNIT 1063 Phoenix, AZ$80K32.51,184
- 19601 N 7th St UNIT 1058 Phoenix, AZ$71K--2.751,184
- 19601 N 7th St # 110 Phoenix, AZ$63K11630
- 19601 N 7th St UNIT 1059 Phoenix, AZ$65K--2817
- 19601 N 7th St UNIT 1060 Phoenix, AZ$70K--2.751,184
- 19601 N 7th St UNIT 1016 Phoenix, AZ$88K32.51,184
- 19601 N 7th St UNIT 2017 Phoenix, AZ$61K--1859
- 19601 N 7th St UNIT 1018 Phoenix, AZ$58K32.51,191
- 19601 N 7th St UNIT 1055 Phoenix, AZ$82K32.51,184
- 19601 N 7th St UNIT 1056 Phoenix, AZ$65K--2817
- 19601 N 7th St UNIT 2056 Phoenix, AZ$60K--1859
- 19601 N 7th St UNIT 1021 Phoenix, AZ$71K--2.751,184
- 19601 N 7th St UNIT 1057 Phoenix, AZ$66K--2.751,184
- 19601 N 7th St UNIT 1020 Phoenix, AZ$66K--2817
- 19601 N 7th St UNIT 2020 Phoenix, AZ$64K21859
- 19601 N 7th St UNIT 1054 Phoenix, AZ$63K--2.751,184
- 19601 N 7th St UNIT 1053 Phoenix, AZ$72K22865
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!