19608 Thornhill Blvd, Edmond, OK 730124 beds, 3 baths, 3,939 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.42 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2009
- 71 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $200
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2010 for $374,000
- Price/sqft: $112
- MLS #: 556724
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 619 sqft
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,939 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 165
- Lot width: 110
- Parcel #: 207761060
- Zillow Home ID: 83073560
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19608 Thornhill Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73012 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 11.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 43.4% less than in Oklahoma City, and 24% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 73012 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oklahoma City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73012 home values.
- 1604 NW 196th St Edmond, OK$278K43.54,733
- 1700 NW 196th St Edmond, OK$314K42.752,718
- 1704 NW 196th St Edmond, OK$183K43--
- 1704 NW 196th St Edmond, OK$335K42.753,064
- 1701 NW 196th St Edmond, OK$316K42.752,711
- 1708 NW 196th St Edmond, OK$192K433,049
- 1708 NW 196th St Edmond, OK$329K42.753,093
- 1705 NW 196th St Edmond, OK$352K43.253,401
- 19604 Thornhill Blvd Edmond, OK$530K42.54,244
- 1709 NW 196th St Edmond, OK$184K432,843
- 1709 NW 196th St Edmond, OK$317K42.752,853
- 1608 NW 196th St Edmond, OK$199K533,025
- 1608 NW 196th St Edmond, OK$336K533,115
- 19600 Thornhill Blvd Edmond, OK$487K43.54,500
- 1604 NW 196th St Edmond, OK$403K43.54,600
- 1712 NW 196th St Edmond, OK$311K42.752,775
- 1600 NW 196th St Edmond, OK$214K443,762
- 1600 NW 196th St Edmond, OK$234K543,762
- 1609 NW 196th St Edmond, OK$346K433,030
- 19504 Thornhill Blvd Edmond, OK$225K433,626
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!