1961 Hopewell Rd, Bethlehem, PA 180173 beds, 3 baths, 1,414 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,755 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $193,500
- Price/sqft: $137
- Finished basement, 342 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: On street, 1 space
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,414 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: N7NW2 27 29 0204
- Zillow Home ID: 10154451
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1961 Hopewell Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 18017 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 13.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25% less than in Bethlehem Township, and 73.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 18017 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bethlehem Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 18017 home values.
- 1967 Hopewell Rd Bethlehem, PA$202K32.51,756
- 1955 Hopewell Rd Bethlehem, PA$203K32.51,414
- 1973 Hopewell Rd Bethlehem, PA$195K31.51,798
- 1979 Hopewell Cir Bethlehem, PA$190K32.51,756
- 2530 Hampshire Rd Bethlehem, PA$177K32.52,464
- 1977 Hopewell Cir Bethlehem, PA$190K32.51,756
- 1947 Hopewell Rd Bethlehem, PA$202K32.51,414
- 2535 Hampshire Rd Bethlehem, PA$196K32.51,756
- 2648 Nottingham Rd Bethlehem, PA$192K32.51,756
- 1981 Hopewell Cir Bethlehem, PA$203K32.51,756
- 2524 Hampshire Rd Bethlehem, PA$197K32.51,414
- 2529 Hampshire Rd Bethlehem, PA$191K42.51,921
- 1972 Hopewell Rd Bethlehem, PA$206K32.51,754
- 1941 Hopewell Rd Bethlehem, PA$203K32.51,756
- 1946 Hopewell Rd Bethlehem, PA$191K32.51,756
- 2652 Nottingham Rd Bethlehem, PA$192K32.51,756
- 2644 Nottingham Rd Bethlehem, PA$195K32.52,014
- 1955 Windsor Rd Bethlehem, PA$205K32.51,754
- 1940 Hopewell Rd Bethlehem, PA$188K42.52,014
- 2518 Hampshire Rd Bethlehem, PA$198K32.51,756
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.