19617 Strasburg St, Detroit, MI 482053 beds, 1 bath, 1,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 4,792 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1946
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2010 for $25,000
- Finished basement, 875 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 440 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 21034385
- Zillow Home ID: 88086997
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19617 Strasburg Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 48205 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 132.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.8% greater than in Detroit, and 537.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48205 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48205 home values.
- 19625 Strasburg St Detroit, MI$35K31890
- 19609 Strasburg St Detroit, MI$41K311,015
- 19637 Strasburg St Detroit, MI$36K--1.5888
- 19599 Strasburg St Detroit, MI$28K321,599
- 19591 Strasburg St Detroit, MI$37K--1847
- 19581 Strasburg St Detroit, MI$40K--1865
- 19608 Dresden St Detroit, MI$35K311,066
- 19634 Dresden St Detroit, MI$31K31755
- 19594 Dresden St Detroit, MI$38K21792
- 19573 Strasburg St Detroit, MI$34K311,000
- 19614 Strasburg St Detroit, MI$30K--1852
- 19586 Dresden St Detroit, MI$37K--1792
- 19624 Strasburg St Detroit, MI$31K--1888
- 19616 Dresden St Detroit, MI$29K--1755
- 19632 Strasburg St Detroit, MI$35K32825
- 19626 Dresden St Detroit, MI$30K--1755
- 19600 Dresden St Detroit, MI$48K--1792
- 19563 Strasburg St Detroit, MI$35K--1865
- 19606 Strasburg St Detroit, MI$36K--1851
- 19580 Strasburg St Detroit, MI$37K--1926
Nearby Schools in Detroit
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!