1962 22nd Ave, San Francisco, CA 941162 beds, 1 bath, 1,638 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Built in 1940
- Last sold: Apr 2003 for $718,000
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,638 sqft
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 2113 037
- Zillow Home ID: 15114696
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1962 22nd Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Parkside, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 75% lower than in San Francisco, and 96.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Parkside home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Parkside home values.
- 1958 22nd Ave San Francisco, CA$825K--11,300
- 1966 22nd Ave San Francisco, CA$903K211,350
- 1954 22nd Ave San Francisco, CA$991K321,743
- 1970 22nd Ave San Francisco, CA$899K--11,350
- 1950 22nd Ave San Francisco, CA$1.02M421,700
- 1974 22nd Ave San Francisco, CA$814K211,300
- 1978 22nd Ave San Francisco, CA$817K211,350
- 1946 22nd Ave San Francisco, CA$1.05M--21,933
- 1942 22nd Ave San Francisco, CA$835K211,350
- 1982 22nd Ave San Francisco, CA$777K211,050
- 1938 22nd Ave San Francisco, CA$1.2M532,420
- 1963 21st Ave San Francisco, CA$802K--11,255
- 1986 22nd Ave San Francisco, CA$822K211,050
- 1959 21st Ave San Francisco, CA$819K211,125
- 1967 21st Ave San Francisco, CA$823K--11,125
- 1955 21st Ave San Francisco, CA$890K--21,325
- 1971 21st Ave San Francisco, CA$901K221,575
- 1736 Pacheco St San Francisco, CA$826K211,300
- 1951 21st Ave San Francisco, CA$958K421,570
- 1975 21st Ave San Francisco, CA$833K--11,293
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292