- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1963 Main St NW, Atlanta, GA 303183 beds, 1 bath, 1,572 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,696 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $80,000
- Price/sqft: $51
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,572 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Parcel #: 17 02520010028
- Zillow Home ID: 35923682
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1963 Main St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30318, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.5% higher than in Atlanta, and 99.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30318 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30318 home values.
- 1959 Main St NW Atlanta, GA$100K211,274
- 1971 Main St NW Atlanta, GA$122K321,282
- 1957 Main St NW Atlanta, GA$93K311,040
- 1973 Main St NW Atlanta, GA$94K221,102
- 1955 Main St NW Atlanta, GA$128K311,040
- 1975 Main St NW Atlanta, GA$116K411,536
- 1953 Main St NW Atlanta, GA$132K311,066
- 2004 Spink St NW Atlanta, GA$183K32.51,528
- 1958 Main St NW Atlanta, GA$107K311,332
- 1956 Main St NW Atlanta, GA$99K31892
- 1960 Main St NW Atlanta, GA$109K221,131
- 2002 Spink St NW Atlanta, GA$182K321,528
- 1977 Main St NW Atlanta, GA$88K211,150
- 1962 Main St NW Atlanta, GA$77K211,180
- 1951 Main St NW Atlanta, GA$138K321,040
- 1942 Main St NW Atlanta, GA$107K311,188
- 1966 Main St NW Atlanta, GA$84K211,243
- 2016 Spink St NW Atlanta, GA$175K32.51,532
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!