1963 Misty Cir, Encinitas, CA 920243 beds, 2 baths, 1,192 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1973
- HOA Fee: $200
- Parking: 3 spaces
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $435,000
- Price/sqft: $365
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,192 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1973
- Parcel #: 2571800761
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 16715325
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1963 Misty Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92024, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.5% higher than in Encinitas, and 80% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92024 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Encinitas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92024 home values.
- 1961 Misty Cir Encinitas, CA$469K31.51,394
- 1955 Misty Cir Encinitas, CA$409K321,014
- 1974 Misty Cir Encinitas, CA$397K311,014
- 1972 Misty Cir Encinitas, CA$491K31.51,394
- 1911 Misty Cir Encinitas, CA$416K311,014
- 1953 Misty Cir Encinitas, CA$418K311,014
- 1970 Misty Cir Encinitas, CA$491K31.51,400
- 1968 Misty Cir Encinitas, CA$403K311,014
- 1906 Misty Cir Encinitas, CA$485K31.51,394
- 2015 Willowood Ln Encinitas, CA$405K311,014
- 324 Winsome Pl Encinitas, CA$489K31.51,394
- 2026 Willowood Ln Encinitas, CA$401K311,014
- 2017 Willowood Ln Encinitas, CA$680K32.51,544
- 2029 Red Coach Ln Encinitas, CA$400K311,014
- 1954 Misty Cir Encinitas, CA$345K21850
- 2019 Willowood Ln Encinitas, CA$483K31.51,394
- 343 Winsome Pl Encinitas, CA$413K311,014
- 326 Winsome Pl Encinitas, CA$491K31.51,400
- 2021 Willowood Ln Encinitas, CA$414K321,014
- 2027 Red Coach Ln Encinitas, CA$485K31.51,394
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!