1964 4th Ave, Sacramento, CA 958182 beds, 1 bath, 1,065 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1939
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $381,000
- Price/sqft: $358
- Parking: 380 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,065 sqft
- Parcel #: 01201420090000
- Zillow Home ID: 25794619
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1964 4th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Land Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 64.9% less than in Sacramento, and 45.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Land Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Sacramento.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Land Park home values.
- 1956 4th Ave Sacramento, CA$356K21965
- 1974 4th Ave Sacramento, CA$346K21934
- 1948 4th Ave Sacramento, CA$492K311,728
- 2004 4th Ave Sacramento, CA$441K211,337
- 1965 Vallejo Way Sacramento, CA$432K311,278
- 1973 Vallejo Way Sacramento, CA$432K21.51,305
- 1957 Vallejo Way Sacramento, CA$493K321,465
- 2001 Vallejo Way Sacramento, CA$602K421,888
- 1940 4th Ave Sacramento, CA$350K211,004
- 2014 4th Ave Sacramento, CA$455K311,616
- 1949 Vallejo Way Sacramento, CA$429K221,460
- 1963 4th Ave Sacramento, CA$369K211,090
- 2009 Vallejo Way Sacramento, CA$501K321,608
- 1973 4th Ave Sacramento, CA$376K211,183
- 1949 4th Ave Sacramento, CA$383K211,168
- 1932 4th Ave Sacramento, CA$367K211,064
- 2016 4th Ave Sacramento, CA$443K31.51,416
- 1941 Vallejo Way Sacramento, CA$386K311,143
- 1981 4th Ave Sacramento, CA$373K211,107
- 2017 Vallejo Way Sacramento, CA$452K321,324
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!