1964 Crump Ave, Memphis, TN 381073 beds, 2 baths, 1,700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,253 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1929
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2004 for $60,000
- Cable Ready
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 176 sqft
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintainence, Kitchen Appliances
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,700 sqft
- Lot depth: 112
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 036075 00002
- Zillow Home ID: 42150790
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1964 Crump Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Midtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 32.3% lower than in Memphis, and 5.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Midtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Memphis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Midtown home values.
- 1970 Crump Ave Memphis, TN$161K311,724
- 1974 Crump Ave Memphis, TN$134K311,324
- 1956 Crump Ave Memphis, TN$170K311,633
- 1980 Crump Ave Memphis, TN$188K421,800
- 1965 Crump Ave Memphis, TN$173K222,368
- 1971 Crump Ave Memphis, TN$136K311,490
- 1961 Crump Ave Memphis, TN$159K31.51,518
- 1975 Crump Ave Memphis, TN$137K211,471
- 1955 Crump Ave Memphis, TN$145K321,400
- 1981 Crump Ave Memphis, TN$173K222,071
- 1951 Crump Ave Memphis, TN$129K311,222
- 1957 Jackson Ave Memphis, TN$325K422,625
- 1947 Crump Ave Memphis, TN$160K221,400
- 789 University St Memphis, TN$166K421,551
- 797 University St Memphis, TN$127K21994
- 1949 Jackson Ave Memphis, TN$313K533,734
- 1966 Mignon Ave Memphis, TN$174K522,322
- 1970 Mignon Ave Memphis, TN$180K311,665
- 801 University St Memphis, TN$120K221,507
- 1960 Mignon Ave Memphis, TN$160K311,600
Nearby Schools in Memphis
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.