- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1964 N Star Ct, San Jose, CA 951313 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,589 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2005 for $665,500
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 433 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,589 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 90
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 24432016
- Zillow Home ID: 19563334
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1964 N Star Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.2% greater than in San Jose, and 59% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Valley home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Valley home values.
- 1960 N Star Ct San Jose, CA$694K32.51,464
- 1946 Garden Bing Ct San Jose, CA$721K32.51,589
- 1956 N Star Ct San Jose, CA$661K431,516
- 1950 Garden Bing Ct San Jose, CA$719K32.51,464
- 1942 Garden Bing Cir San Jose, CA$632K331,516
- 1968 N Star Cir San Jose, CA$659K32.51,513
- 1952 N Star Cir San Jose, CA$678K32.51,464
- 1954 Garden Bing Ct San Jose, CA$705K331,516
- 1938 Garden Bing Cir San Jose, CA$648K32.51,589
- 1972 N Star Cir San Jose, CA$571K32.51,267
- 1948 N Star Cir San Jose, CA$771K231,267
- 1958 Garden Bing Cir San Jose, CA$684K32.51,464
- 1934 Garden Bing Cir San Jose, CA$594K32.51,267
- 1968 Tradan Dr San Jose, CA$386K11906
- 1976 N Star Cir San Jose, CA$642K32.51,589
- 1944 N Star Cir San Jose, CA$529K32.51,093
- 1943 Garden Bing Cir San Jose, CA$654K32.51,589
- 1954 Tradan Dr San Jose, CA$371K22988
- 1952 Tradan Dr San Jose, CA$371K22988
- 1948 Tradan Dr San Jose, CA$312K11712
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.