1964 Nicolette Ct, Martinez, CA 945533 beds, 2 baths, 1,435 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,706 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $420,000
- Price/sqft: $293
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 477 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,435 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1956
- Parcel #: 3741410264
- Zillow Home ID: 18490237
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1964 Nicolette Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94553, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Martinez, and 0.5% higher than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94553 home values.
- 915 Andrews Dr Martinez, CA$398K321,337
- 1952 Nicolette Ct Martinez, CA$389K321,277
- 812 Soto Ct Martinez, CA$394K321,333
- 920 Andrews Dr Martinez, CA$430K321,612
- 1967 Nicolette Ct Martinez, CA$444K321,830
- 1953 Nicolette Ct Martinez, CA$387K321,349
- 910 Andrews Dr Martinez, CA$386K321,426
- 930 Andrews Dr Martinez, CA$445K321,667
- 1941 Nicolette Ct Martinez, CA$397K321,349
- 908 Andrews Dr Martinez, CA$555K42.52,780
- 909 Andrews Dr Martinez, CA$553K42.52,259
- 804 Soto Ct Martinez, CA$366K321,221
- 940 Andrews Dr Martinez, CA$400K321,339
- 1929 Nicolette Ct Martinez, CA$397K321,349
- 911 Ulfinian Way Martinez, CA$471K322,224
- 1930 Nicolette Ct Martinez, CA$454K332,006
- 901 Ulfinian Way Martinez, CA$493K32.252,200
- 931 Harbor View Dr Martinez, CA$580K432,582
- 925 Harbor View Dr Martinez, CA$550K432,692
- 921 Ulfinian Way Martinez, CA$472K422,000
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!